Friday, February 15, 2008

Thing 1

so I think I have remembered everything for thing 1. I have to say, getting the avatar on my page was probably the hardest part. I don't quite like how it appears, I wish I could get it as my picture instead. Oh well, its still a pretty cool option/feature. In comparing blogger with other blogs (because I have approximately four other blogs out there, all on different sites) I have discovered that Blogger is a bit confusing. There isn't a standard list of links on each page which makes it difficult to get where you want to go, especially when you are new to the site. Livejournal would have to be my favorite blogging site, its easy to navigate and simple to set up. But then, its also the one that I have had the longest, so it might just be the nostalgia kicking in :P

1 comment:

Ann said...

Congrats on getting started with 23 Things on a Stick! And others, including me, had a bit of trouble exporting their avatar so you are in good company.

SELCO staff and over 100 library staff members and trustees will be working through the program as well. We hope to have fun along the way and will offer the opportunity for regional prizes to all who complete the program by National Library Week. Enjoy!

Ann Hutton at SELCO